Similar to both cross-stitch and paint-by-numbers, 5D Diamond painting is a simple and addictive hobby that has taken the crafting world by storm. If your attempts at crafting tend to leave you feeling more frustrated, then our 5D Diamond painting could be the solution you’ve been looking for. Crafters describe it as relaxing and calming. In fact, most say it is more stress-relieving than any other craft and the center of attention is, that you don’t have any previously gained skills, our diamond painting kits come with everything you need even if you are a total beginner.
How Diamond painting Art Works:
- Step 1: Peel the clear protective film off the pre-printed canvas.
- Step 2:
- Choose a symbol from the canvas that you would like to start with.
- Match the symbol with the corresponding diamond color code using the chart on the canvas and then find the correct diamond bag.
- Press the tip of your applicator tool into the wax.
- Step 3:
Touch the applicator tool to the faceted side of a diamond to pick it up.
- Step 4:
Align the diamond with its corresponding symbol on the canvas and gently press it into place.
The process is really this easy, repeat these steps until you fill the colored diamond over all of their corresponding symbols on the chart and you will end up with an astonishing masterpiece.
Our 5D Diamond Painting Kits Contain:
- 1x Numbered high-quality canvas Rolled around a foam.
- A pack of diamonds.
- 1x premium diamond drill pen too.
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen.
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds).
Diamond Painting Benefits:
- Minimizes Stress and Anxiety: In our stressful world, everyone is looking for an escape and needs an outlet to decompress and relax after a long day or an exhausting week, our 5d diamond painting is your outlet for peace of mind.
- Fine-tunes Motor Skills: Diamond painting improves and fine-tunes our physical motor skills, It flexes your hand and finger muscles, making you more adept, and skillful at everyday tasks.
- Brain training for concentration: A great benefit of diamond painting is that it improves your focus, When you pick the resin and place them on the canvas you continually concentrate and it improves your mind’s ability to pay attention to a thing.